Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#18

This programme has been an excellent experience. It included many new features that I did not even know existed. It has broadened my perspectives about the usefulness of the Internet to serve the new generation and meet their needs when I am on the reference service desk. Although, I would like to add that this has not been the best way of achieving the outcomes because I did not have sufficient time to devote exclusively to each lesson. Also the lack of fixed classroom interaction with a tutor made it very difficult at times to accomplish even simple operations. On several Thursdays I had desk shifts and was unable to interact with Lynette. I rushed through the exercises due to other heavy work committments. It would be great if some real life objectives had been incorporated into this learning programme.

1 comment:

The Learning 2.0 Program said...

Congratulations on completing the program, and thank you for the very useful comments about the program. I will certainly taken them into consideration if I administer any more of these program.

Lynette